When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Identify and apply the latest FASB accounting and reporting guidance.
- Recall key points related to current FASB exposure drafts and projects.
- The financial reporting environment
- New and recent FASB pronouncements, exposure documents, and other projects
- Fair value accounting
- Revenue recognition
- Intangible assets, goodwill, and asset impairment issues
Designed ForAccountants, controllers, internal auditors, and other management-level accounting personnel within industry
PrerequisiteExperience in financial reporting