- Identify potential problem areas concerning compliance with the standards for compilations and reviews.
- Determine ways to apply professional standards to situations commonly encountered in public practice.
- Recognize ways to minimize the risk of association with financial statements containing material misstatements whether caused by fraud or error.
- Revenue recognition
- Related parties
- Going concern uncertainties
- Engagement letters
- Documentation and peer review considerations
Partners, managers and other accountants responsible for compilations and reviews.
Experience with compilations or reviews.