- Recognize the requirements and financial statement impact of all major U.S. GAAP and IFRS convergence standards effective since 2013.
- Identify the status of deliberations on convergence projects of financial instruments, leases, consolidation model, investment company accounting and revenue recognition.
- Recall the convergence process and instances of divergence between the boards.
- Determine the impact of timely planning for implementation.
- All major U.S. GAAP and IFRS convergence standards effective since 2013.
- Outstanding exposure drafts related to proposed financial accounting standards segregated by boards.
- Convergence process and lessons learned.
CPAs responsible for preparing GAAP or IFRS financial statements, as well as those who audit, review or compile financial statements.
General knowledge of accounting standards and the standard setting boards for U.S. (FASB) and international standards (IASB).