Did you know that Excel 2010 has 402 functions and Excel 2013 has 453 functions? Did you know there are 12 different function categories? Did you know you could create your own functions? In this webinar, we will focus on proofing and auditing your spreadsheets. You will learn how to build spreadsheets that validate the accuracy of your calculations and techniques to use the Data Validation feature to validate data entry. You will also learn techniques to cross-foot your data to ensure accuracy as well as how to use the various Excel Auditing Tools. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
After completing this class you will have the ability to...
- Use the Excel Auditing Tools to validate your calculations
- Use the Data Validation feature to validate data entry
- Apply techniques to ensure the accuracy of your spreadsheets
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Proofing techniques
- Excel Auditing Tools
- Using the Data Validation feature
- Techniques to cross-foot and validate your spreadsheets
All Excel users who want to become Excel Formula Experts