ObjectiveUpon completion of this course you will have learned how to:
- List common-sense technology buying tips that every accountant should know.
- Discuss the five major mobile ecosystems and how they compare.
- Describe the key differences between Apple and Android devices.
- Highlight the leading online research hubs where you can compare device prices and performance specs.
- Discuss services that pay cash for used mobile devices and track the current value of electronics you own.
- Review the latest smartphones and tablets from Samsung, Apple, HTC, Google, Blackberry, Nokia and more.
HighlightsThe major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- General Device Buying Tips
- Device Review
- Price Comparison Services
- Pre-Owned Devices
- Portable Media Players
- Tablets, eReaders and Ultralight Laptops
- Chromebooks Digital Pens
- Mobile Keyboards, Chargers, Monitors, Scanners, Projectors, and Printers
- Monitor Software
- 3D Printers
- Smart Watches
- Wireless Storage
- Portable Computers
- Health Devices, Smart Glasses, and Smart Contacts
- Self-Driving Cars and Connected Cars
- The Future of Mobile Devices
Designed ForPractitioners at all levels who want to explore all their mobile device options.