Vermont Society of Certified Public Accountants
VTCPA Annual Meeting 2018
« View All Courses
Add to Calendar
$299.00 Price reflects early registration savings of -$50.00, good until 4/30/18
$499.00 Price reflects early registration savings of -$50.00, good until 4/30/18
- May 10, 2018, 7:30am–5:30pm
Hampton Inn Burlington (Colchester, VT 05446)
42 Lower Mountain View Drive
Colchester, VT 05446
- CPE Credits:
Specialized Knowledge: 8.00
Back by popular demand!
Jennifer Elder, CPA, CMA, CIA, CFF, CGMA, returns to VT after receiving outstanding reviews at our 2017 Annual Meeting. Jennifer's eye-opening, interactive sessions will deliver useful tools to immediately raise your professional profile both in the office and with your clients and customers.
Jennifer's back-to-back sessions include:
- Personal Branding - Do You Know Your Message?
- Embrace Your Inner Extrovert - Communication Skills for Accountants
Additional Meeting Highlights:
- Attorney Alexa Clauss of Primmer, Piper, Eggleston & Cramer - Employment Law Update
- Blockchain - What Does It Mean to the Accounting Profession's Future and What You Need to Know Now!
- Vermont Tax Update - Post-filing Season Issues and 2018 Changes to VT Tax Law - VT Tax Commissioner, Kaj Samsom
- 2018 Legislative Session Summary - VTCPA Lobbyist, Jamie Feehan
- VTCPA Business Meeting, Election & Change of Officers
- Vendor Exhibit Trade Show
- Country Breakfast, Gourmet Luncheon, & Refreshment breaks
- Networking Social Hour with Open Bar & hors d'oeuvres
- iPad & Amazon Gift Card Giveaways