- Understand the latest tax law changes
- Understand strategies and techniques for individuals to use in light of tax changes
- Understand current cases and rulings affecting individuals and businesses
- The SECURE Act, including RMD changes, the elimination of the stretch IRA, modification of the kiddie tax rules, and expansion of §529 plans and 401(k) retirement plans for part-time workers
- The CARES Act and FFCRA, including employer tax credits, SBA loans, and EFMLEA and EPSLA expanded leave programs
- The CARES Act changes to §163(j), §461(I), and NOL rules
- Bonus depreciation rules and expansion of §179
- Expansion of taxpayers able to use the cash method of accounting
- Comprehensive coverage of §199A and its alteration of pass-through taxation and planning
- Is the "Employee vs Independent Contractor" conundrum about to explode?
- Crypto currency
- Practice aids, including all the numbers applicable for the current year -- inflation-adjusted amounts, mileage rates, retirement contributions, and more
- Advanced practice, reporting, and other issues intertwined with advanced planning and discussion ideas
- The latest issues related to any other late-breaking tax law changes
This conference qualifies for EA and CFP credit.
Designed ForCPAs who need to know the latest tax law changes in all areas of practice.
PrerequisiteExperience with individual and business clients.