McSoley McCoy & Co. seeks an experienced tax manager who can work with our current tax leadership to oversee the continued development and expansion of our tax practice. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement for the right candidate.
• Review federal and state income tax returns for individuals, businesses, partnerships, and
• Manage, supervise and evaluate staff preparing income tax returns.
• Prepare and communicate tax projections for business and individuals.
• Build new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
• Manage multiple clients, while keeping current on the latest authoritative guidance.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
• CPA certification.
• 6+ years of recent public accounting experience.
• Significant supervisory experience (2 years minimum)
• Proven record of building profitable, sustainable client relationships.
• Excellent interpersonal, people management, engagement management, business
development, and oral and written communication skills.
• Detail-oriented and ability to multi-task.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
• Experience with CCH ProSystem FX Tax and other CCH products is a plus.
Competitive salary based on experience + great benefits